Information on the processing of personal data in compliance with the European Regulation 2016/679/EU (GDPR)
Personal data related to you and provided by you with the completion of the contact form, will be processed by our company in compliance with the laws in force and the confidentiality obligations to which we have always adhered to, as per the following information.
Identity and contact details of the data controller
The owner of the data processing is the company Selleria Equipe Spa, with registered office in Valdagno (VI), via Gasdotto n. 16, who may be contacted at any time, for any need or request related to the processing of your data, by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data we process, the purpose and the legal basis of the processing
Through completion of the contact form, we will collect and process your personal data to inspect and examine your request.
In the cases indicated above, processing is legitimate as it is necessary to implement a pre-contractual request of the interested party.
With your consent (which constitutes a condition of lawful processing), we will also process your e-mail address to send you our newsletter by e-mail.
Possible recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
The personal data referred to above will be processed by the Data Controller by means of persons authorized to process (that is, persons within the organization), as well as by third parties, in their capacity as managers, who carry out duties on behalf of the Data Controller, always related to the processing and pre-stated purposes.
The dissemination of your personal data is not expected.
Data retention period
In accordance with the principles set out in the GDPR, your data will be kept only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed, and therefore, to be handled at your request.
The data necessary to send our newsletter will be kept and processed until the service becomes active or you have not withdrawn your consent to receive it.
Your rights with regards to your personal data
We remind you that, relating to any specific process, at any time:
- a) You have the right to request access to your personal data and to rectify or delete it or limit the processing of it or to oppose the processing altogether, in addition to the right to data portability;
- b) You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Guarantor for the protection of personal data)
Provision of personal data (by law or by contract or through conclusion of the contract) and the consequences of not providing it
The provision of your personal data is optional, but if you do not provide the data indicated on the contact form, you will be unable to send your request.
Consent to the processing for sending newsletters is optional, although failing to do so means you will be unable to receive our newsletter, but you will still be able to send the contact request.
Information pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation no. 2016/679 / EU drafted in accordance with the Provision of the Guarantor 08.05.2014
What are cookies?
Cookies are small strings of text that websites visited by the user send to his or her own computer, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user.
For who it may concern, cookies are divided into two categories; technical cookies and profiling cookies, depending on the function for which they are used, and in the case of first-party and third-party cookies, depending on the person who installs them.
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of a company’s information service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(see Article 122 paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code, still in force).
Technical cookies are divided into browsing cookies or session cookies (which guarantee normal navigation and use of a website), analytical cookies (similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself) and functionality cookies (they allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria, such as language, in order to improve the service provided).
For the installation and use of technical cookies, the prior consent of the interested party is not required.
Profiling cookies are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when browsing the internet.
The consent of the interested party is required for the use of profiling cookies.
Taking into account the different entities that install cookies on the user’s computer, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site that the user is visiting, or a different site that installs cookies on behalf of the first, distinguishes them as either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.
Cookies installed by this site.
This site, owned by Selleria Equipe spa, with its headquarters in Valdagno (VI), via Gasdotto n.16, e-mail email@example.com, hereafter assuming the status of data controller, installs the following technical cookies of their own and third-party tracking:
|Session cookies that allow browsing on the site.|
Third-party tracking cookies
|Google Analytics|| |
Disclosure of the third party on the use of data by Google is available at the following link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
* assimilated to technical cookies by the Provision of the Guarantor of 08.05.14 and subsequent clarifications
How to select/deselect or deactivate, remove or block cookies.
This website allows you to select/deselect individual cookies, using the methods described below, but we warn you that, in the case of deactivation, complete availability may not be guaranteed.
To disable, remove or block cookies, you can adjust your browser settings, as shown below:
- Open Firefox;
- Press the “Alt” button on the keyboard;
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” tab;
- Go to “History Settings” and then to “Use custom settings”;
- Deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
– Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or down to allow all of them);
- Click “OK”.
– Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click on the “Tools” icon;
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”;
- Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”;
- In the “Cookies” tab you can deselect cookies and save your preferences.
- Open Safari;
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the dialog that follows;
- In the “Accept cookies” section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark);
- For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show Cookies”.
Useful information on cookies and how to manage or disable them, is available at these addresses:
For more information